Quality accounting and taxation services at affordable prices - PGD ACCOUNTANTS

PGD Accountants
Plumbers beware
Useful topics
powered by

My Blog

Plumbers beware

One of my plumbing clients has been approached by a company called GEC Services Uk Ltd offering guaranteed work for an upfront fee. Please be very wary of this as the company was only set up on the 27 June 2011 with only one director. I would advise to stay well clear.

48 Comments to Plumbers beware:

Comments RSS
Atlanta leak detection on 19 September 2012 17:33
You totally crack me talking about this this issue though it seems that meaningful and conscious update for all conscious people who looking for top class guaranteed services. Thanks

Paul Plumber on 24 October 2016 17:45
Yes I agree, you should stay well clear of these people - Paul Plumber

Baby Care Tips on 13 June 2018 06:58
Great post, the subject is extremely useful and informative for me. Keep doing the good work. Regards

boiler service bristol on 19 January 2013 13:13
Enormous information in one blog post, I just love it. I must appreciate and mention that you completely know how to keep connected reader to blog post even if it is little long. Very good job.

gas safe certificates aldershot on 19 January 2013 22:01
After a long time I got something fresh and quality content on related topic. I searched a lot for the related material but got almost replica work. Keep it up! It is really very informative.

uk dissertations on 17 May 2013 09:01

cairnsjudo on 21 May 2013 23:03
It is perfect time to make some plans for the future and it's time to be happy. I have read this post and if I could I wish to suggest you some interesting things or tips. Maybe you can write next articles referring to this article. I want to read even more things about it!

winfred nath blog on 25 May 2013 16:24

I believe that a Pandora UK can have a major effect on the sporters life. Pandora UK can have a 30 to 31 positive disturbed a man consumption level. a sporters who's willing to expenditures or make use of the mens earrings as gift �� knows that this silver necklaces for women is the fact that Transparent . and also , it may possibly affect any doctors capability to find a decent site to decide to try to perfect pandora rings . Thanks alot : ) blog post.

Plumber on 29 June 2014 08:43
Nice post.Thanks for sharing this message.Carry on....

Enhancement on 02 July 2014 16:45
I would like to articulate thankfulness you for this very good facts and figures! I am very involved for this post.This place is so cooperative. thank you for your nice shearing ... Thanks!

strona www on 06 August 2014 20:15
Is interesting, like decorative stone You may also are going to slender window curtains shutters in addition to curtains in your right colors that will meet the sensible function

profile on 12 November 2014 09:45
Nice sturdy fences storyline is normally accomplish less expensive option various varieties first-class aesthetic to every room that anyone can come across a specific thing suitable

telicando marafecco on 20 November 2014 23:30
Es ist nicht Sache keinen Unterschied machen, die Sportaktivitaeten Sie bis Wette auf. telicando marafecco http://telicandomarafecco24.com telicando marafecco

copie montre diesel on 15 August 2015 08:12
I am seriously asking that question. J'ai passe e concos de pof cette annee et je me sis opee a 1 point. Enses, o-vision singe athe que bifocas que le weae besoin quand ils 鎶?e pas la plongee.

Arden Silleman on 27 October 2015 14:59
solution that can meet usa ?

Martine Cowdin on 27 October 2015 21:03
It should be noted?

Irvin Paskow on 28 October 2015 15:10
ornaments or simply other?

Jeanna Haverland on 04 November 2015 17:52
that will never pay?

Elias Criley on 13 November 2015 14:06
Good doorways are actually not?

Raylene Bloem on 13 November 2015 16:55
be some supplements?

water leaks on 20 July 2016 13:20

surrey kitchen installation on 02 November 2016 12:16
I am happy that I found your post while searching for informative posts. It is really informative and quality of the content is extraordinary.

Max Clow on 16 July 2017 13:52

assignment help on 23 April 2018 15:20
i like how this discussion are is filled with comments, looking for some essay writing help can anyone recommend me some professional who can help me with this?

karamba on 15 May 2018 08:14
In fact your creative writing abilities has inspired me to start my own Blog Engine blog now. Really the blogging is spreading its wings rapidly. Your write up is a fine example of it

olymptrade on 15 May 2018 21:09
Your corner ought to have an uncluttered look that effortlessly and rapidly clarifies your organization and what it does.

hopa on 24 May 2018 16:37
It enables you to learn new systems and procedures that can help you in winning a paid diversion.

iqoption on 27 May 2018 12:53
There is such a great amount in this article I would never have considered all alone. Your substance gives perusers things to consider in an intriguing way. Much thanks to you for your unmistakable data.

storspelare on 31 May 2018 11:33
the chance to play any club diversion on their locales without making any store, which is by standard required to have the capacity to play genuine cash recreations.

Charlie on 31 May 2018 12:20

plumbing services on 01 June 2018 10:47
I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

alice on 08 June 2018 03:30
nice

Business G on 09 June 2018 07:34
I was just thinking about Caribbean Cruise to start operating departing from Cozumel Island. and you've really helped out. Thanks!

iq option on 13 June 2018 19:56

annonymous on 14 June 2018 12:22
very very good post

no deposit bonus on 15 June 2018 12:26
Edgy to be a more customary driving man like Fred Macmurray, Hope asked Paramount to pay for a nose work however they won't.

Anonymous on 23 June 2018 18:50

bonus codes on 01 July 2018 11:48
Numerous online poker players are endeavoring to get into the World Series of Poker through littler purchase in competitions called Satellites.

nightrush on 09 July 2018 16:27
Technical examination might be well known yet it's not really significant Proficient bettors put little confidence in the top choice/underdog.

Bet at home on 22 July 2018 11:33
The vast majority of us keep on playing since we need to have a great time and win a decent measure of cash also.

Gala casino on 26 July 2018 10:18
Captain's Quid's Treasure Quest Cashanova Spooks and Ladders Ho and so on For the most part club online spaces don't have convoluted principles.

Oddsring on 30 July 2018 13:56
Live clubhouse offer the most energy. A hot roll online simply isn't the same as at a live craps table with 15 different players.

tipico on 01 August 2018 15:35
Various land-based bingo online bingo destinations work to give more noteworthy commission rates and more prominent shots.

Winner casino on 05 August 2018 11:58
Simply take after the connection above.

asas on 07 August 2018 13:04
hahahaha

top rated resume writing services on 07 August 2018 13:08
Plumbing is really a very important part of life. Good thing we have the best of the best plumbers. Thank you for always posting here and thank you for opening the comment section to interact with your readers. By the way, I was able to read an article about plumbing and I learned that it is not really easy to do things and stuff related to plumbing. There are trainings and techniques that we need to undergo before being a good plumber. Thanks again for posting. Keep up the great work

Web Design Karachi on 09 August 2018 09:05
After reading a blog topic’s related post now I feel my research is almost completed. happy to see that. Thanks to share this brilliant matter.

888 casino on 13 August 2018 13:09
Same hypothesis as above, you would prefer not to just wager on occasions occurring at one field or even in one nation.